How to Join Hands
There are several ways you can take advantage of the unique opportunities offered by the Be Here project to increase visibility for your business with residents and visitors. Contact us to learn more!
Your business can contribute funding to Be Here projects and be recognized by the Foundation on our website and through promotion of the program. We are currently looking for sponsors to support the following:
- Storytelling grants ($1,000 each)
- Internships ($3,600 each per quarter)
- General support to MuseWeb Foundation for the costs of Be Here projects
Innovation is Key.
The advent of the internet and connected technologies have irrevocably changed how we live and interact, including the way people participate in and create culture. As a result, cultural organizations need to change too, to exploit new ways of connecting with people and ensure increased access to and relevance for galleries, libraries, archives and museums (GLAMs) in the post-digital age.
Sustainability is Necessary.
It is easy to call for change, and the new is often shiny and enticing, but in order to make a meaningful difference for cultural organizations and the people they serve, innovation needs to be sustainable. MuseWeb recognizes that sustainability often requires targeted support in areas that may lie outside of GLAMs usual areas of expertise: business models, technology infrastructure, open practices, and partnerships with the private sector to name a few. In particular, MuseWeb aims to help cultural organizations and creators build capacity in these areas:
- Innovative organizational culture
- Participatory communities and networks
- An open approach to delivering on mission and civic responsibility
- Sustainable business models
- Strategic partnerships that connect private and public sector eco-systems