“It’s amazing the number of things you need to be an expert in when you work in technology.”
So one of our followers on social media tweeted us, and we get it! MuseWeb helps individuals and cultural organizations navigate a complex web of high-tech tools, platforms, and ever-changing best practices and gain the necessary skills to be comfortable in the digital landscape. We also understand that most cultural organizations have limited budgets, so we focus on technology strategies that use open source, free or low-cost tools and platforms.
We help cultural organizations:
- Strategize about which technologies may suit their needs
- Think first about content then about technology
- Examine and review third-party platforms for quick deployment
- Determine how existing technologies might scale in the future
- Figure out whether proposed technologies will be sustainable for organizational use