A starting point for beginning storytellers.
Webinar 1: The Power of Cultural Storytelling and Place-Based Narrative (approximately 45 minutes)
Slideshare 1: The Power of Cultural Storytelling and Place-Based Narrative (25 slides)
Webinar 2: Cultural Storytelling: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (approximately 55 minutes)
Slideshare 2: Cultural Storytelling: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (20 slides)
The above webinars were created in conjunction with the Smithsonian’s Stories: Yes! student storyteller initiative, in connection with the Museum on Main Street program. The webinars have been created with student storytellers and teachers in mind.
Great Resources from the Web:
- Audacity Sound Editing: Step by step (video)
- Video Editing in iMovie (video)
- Video Editing in Lightworks (video)
- Using Premiere Elements for Video (video)
- Basic Recording Techniques for Voiceover (video)
- Recording Audio at Live Events (video)
- Lighting and Audio for Interviews (video)
- How to Record Pro Audio on an iPhone or iPad (video)